HiYoU Rewarding Loyalty Card
*Please note our Loyalty Card can only be used for in store purchasers in our Newcastle Supermarket.
For every £1 you spend at HiYoU. You will receive 3 points. Every 100 points equate to the value of £1. The more you spend the more you earn.
Check your points
Your points balance will be printed on the bottom of your receipt every time you spend in store. The cashier can look up your points at any time.
Spending your points
Simply present your HiYoU Rewarding Loyalty Card at the till and let the cashier know how many points you would like to spend on your shopping. You may pay for your shopping with a mixture of points and cash.
Membership of Hiyou Rewarding Loyalty Card
- The HiYou Rewarding Loyalty Card is not a store card or a credit card; it is our way of showing our appreciation for your loyalty by rewarding you every time you visit HiYou by Lau’s.
- The promoter of the HiYou rewarding loyalty scheme and the owner of each Hiyou Rewarding Loyalty Card is Junsterik Ltd.
- Membership of the HiYou rewarding scheme is personal to you. You may not share or transfer your points or your Hiyou Rewarding Loyalty Card, although your friends and family can of course apply for their own Hiyou Rewarding Loyalty Card.
- We may refuse any application to join the HiYou loyalty scheme if we feel there is a good reason to do so.
- You can pick up your HiYou Rewarding Loyalty Card application form instore. As soon as you have your loyalty card, you can start using it to collect points.
- Once your HiYou Rewarding Loyalty Card is activated, we will set up an individual account for you to record the points you have earned or redeemed. You will also be able to redeem points in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You must notify us as soon as possible if you change your name, address or email address. Please note that if you do not let us know of these changes, you may miss out on promotional offers and your use of your HiYou Rewarding Loyalty Card may be affected if, for example, someone else registers for the loyalty card at your old address.
- Your account will remain active if you use your loyalty card at least once in any rolling 12 month period. If you fail to use your loyalty card within this period your account will be deactivated and any point balance will be forfeited.
- To collect points for a purchase in store, your loyalty card must be presented at the checkout before you pay. If you do not have your loyalty card with you, then you will not be able to claim your points.
- Three points will be rewarded for every £1 spent instore. Points will be accumulated on every purchase. We reserve the right to vary that rate at any time. If we decide to vary this rate then we will seek to let you know reasonable time by displaying notices instore. They may not be exchanged for cash.
- Points are awarded after any relevant discounts or promotions have been deducted from your shopping. Points are awarded only on the final amount you actually pay.
- From time to time, we may run special promotions and award additional points. For example, we may increase the number of points that you receive for every £1 you spent, or award bonus points where you receive your points that you would normally entitled to as well as a specified number of bonus points. We may set a limit on how many promotional points can be awarded to any one account.
- If you collected points on a product which you decided to return then you will need to present your HiYou Rewarding Loyalty Card instore.
- If you receive a refund having returned or cancelled a product which awarded you points, then we are entitled to cancel these points, unless you exchange for products with an equivalent points value. If you exchange for products with a lower points value then we are entitled to cancel the balance of the points.
- Please retain your receipts. We may request them from you, if, for example, you have any queries regarding your points balance, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
Spending your Points
- You may only redeem points at HiYou by Lau’s.
- When you redeem points, you can also earn points for the amount you would have paid, had you paid in cash.
- If you present your HiYou Rewarding Loyalty Card when you purchase a product that earns you points, then your points balance will be printed on your receipt.
- Please note that your points balance may not be updated immediately when you make a qualifying purchase.
- We may deduct points or adjust your points balance from time to time in the event that points have been credited or debited in error, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Points have a 24 month validity, so long as your account is not inactive for 12 months or more during that period. Please see paragraph 8 for details on how to ensure your account remains active. After 24 months, points will expire and you will no longer be able to access or use them.
- To spend points instore, simply present your loyalty card and tell the cashier how many points you would like to pay with against your shopping.
- The HiYou Rewarding Loyalty Card are our property and must be returned to us on request, or destroyed when requested by us without prior notice.
- You are responsible for the security of HiYou Rewarding Loyalty Card issued on your account and all points issued. Please treat your loyalty card as securely as you would cash or a credit card, as we are not able to credit points which have been spent, whether or not by an unauthorised person. If your loyalty card is lost, you should contact HiYou by Lau’s immediately.
- We may close an account which has not been used in any rolling 12 month period.
- We may also immediately suspend or terminate the rights of any member and/or close an account if;
-these terms and conditions are breached by you; or
-if we reasonably believe that you have acted in a manner not permitted by these terms and conditions, or
-if you engage in (or we reasonably suspect you of engaging in) any theft from or misconduct in connection with us or any supplier, or
-if you supply false or misleading information to us or we discover that you are not eligible to be a member of the loyalty scheme, or
-if you are abusive or offensive to any member of our staff
You can also close your account at any time by notifying us in writing. If an account is closed for any reason, all rights to redeem the points from that account are lost.
- We may make changes to these terms and conditions. If we decide to change these terms and conditions we will seek to give you reasonable notice first by displaying notices instore. We may suspend or close the Loyalty Scheme at any time but we will endeavour to give you as much notice as we reasonably can before we do so, by displaying notices instore.